Wednesday, October 27, 2010

La vie n'est pas belle maintenant..

I haven't posted in a while.. and eh. Things haven't been going well here.

Teaching is awesome... school SUCKS. A lot. For beaucoup reasons. That I won't list here, because that's not nice.

And some personal-ish stuff is going on too. Friends, boys, life. Blows.

My cat is good though. Except she's making some weird noise and I'm worried, I may end up taking her to the vet if she doesn't stop soon. I think she may have eaten some Neosporin....idk though.

I miss Jersey (the state), though I never thought I'd say that or admit it.

And I'm reallyyy going to miss Jersey while I'm in Jersey. Camille is going to watch her for a few days while I'm home.

Maybe I'll edit this post later and make it more...significant and worth reading. I'm just out of steam right now.

xo Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment