Friday, September 3, 2010

Trop

As promised, a real blog post. I needed to play with my Mac for a bit and get some much needed sleep before doing this.

Soo. I'm still overwhelmed since the last post, for reasons within the last post. I'm a bit more comfortable with things now, but still very overwhelmed. Here's something, though:

I LOVE TEACHING. I've only had two classes so far, but I have a great group of students and all has gone extremely well.

I'm overwhelmed with my 3 grad classes and the amount of work they entail. Only one of them is in French, which right now, I'm wayyy thankful for. The French one is driving me crazy, and I've only had one class. And in general, I have a TONN of reading to do, and stuff I actually have to read...not undergrad textbook bs that I could easily not read and get the same info from paying attention in class. Grr.

I also really love my Mac. A lot.


What else to say? My week only consists of TWTh and I feel like I've been in school for a straight month without leaving my office...so tired, and it's grossly hot, and busy and overwhelming. I need a vacay. Or three years to catch up on my reading.

Now that I have a wonderful Mac and an awesome webcam, I could potentially vlog. Maybe. On a good hair day.

xo Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment