Saturday, September 18, 2010

La tristesse

-Frustrated sigh of the century-

They told me I wouldn't still be overwhelmed after a few weeks. They're right. I'm not just still overwhelmed. I'M GOING NUTS. And I'm miserable.

-Boy's leaving, I think I have one more weekend with him for the rest of my life. I'll prob never see him again.

-I have to wait another week to get my kitty. I just want to snuggle her and forget the rest of the world for a little while.

-I have so much homework. And it's not like I feel relieved when I get something done, because there's just more waiting for me right after it.

-I'm TIRED and I don't feel refreshed when I wake up, but it feels so good when I lay down. WHY?

I'm just unhappy these days. But I try not to show it. I try my hardest to be a positive person. My friends and students and professors and everyone I interact with only sees a smiley Stacey. But lately...why kid myself? I'm not. And I don't know what to do about it. And if I did know, I'd probably be too tired or have zero desire to do it, because that's the type of mood I've been in. All summer I was bored to tears and wanted something to do. Now, I'm busy as f*ck and I have no drive to do anything.

I need to kick myself into shape, literally and figuratively.

But first, some sleep.

xo Stace

UPDATE:

Miranda and I had a spur of the moment girls' night. We were in PJs, we did pore strips, watched a French movie, had some chocolate, boy talked, etc. I feel better.

Merci Miranda! Je suis chanceuse d'avoir une amie comme toi.

That was bad French. But whatever.

xo Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment