Monday, August 16, 2010

Quelqu'un aimer

Just a quickie today, butttt. I'm in a great mood. I know from the past, it seems like I'd never been in a good mood ever again. But alas, I am.

Things with boy have VASTLY improved. We spent a great weekend together, and we didn't even have the weekend off of work. We didn't go out or anything.. we just spent two nice nights together and it was just.. nice. We rented a movie we didn't watch.. I just attempted to watch it... it was horrible, I couldn't get through it.

In other news, I'm having the hardest time EVER finding a planner that I like and isn't $3,034,095. Ugh.

The real reason for this blog post is that I wanted to give a shoutout to my friend, Melanie. She's been one of my close friends since the 5th grade. We've fallen out of touch the past few years, with our lives going in different directions, but every once in a while we have an hour-long Facebook chat that's filled with tons of  lmfao's and omg's. We had one of those chat's recently, and she told me she started a blog that's going to follow her new diet. I'm excited for her, she's so enthusiastic and motivated.

So here, Smelly (don't ask... hahah), I wish you the best of luck, I know you're going to do great!!  Everyone should read her blog, follow it, and comment/motivate her. Melanie's Journey

With that done, I'm going to head out.

xo Stace

PS - 5 days until the wedding, 7 days until orientation, 13 days until work ends, and 14 days until classes start

1 comment:

  1. awww that was cute stacey!! i love u <3 its crazy how many ppl i personally have lost touch with.... some ppl i still talk to every now and then (like u and jenn) and some ppl its good that i stopped talking to them. but its nice to know that even tho we went from seeing each other everyday in high school to talking every once in a while we are still the same people :) like i said dont worry about conn. being lonely and not having friends sucks i know but ur doing great for urself, grad school is paid for and ur real friends will be here for u when u get back ;)

    ReplyDelete