Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Je suis diplomée!

Hii. Okay, so I'm in MY apartment this time. I still don't have cable or Internet ... I'm currently stealing wireless from a neighbor..shhh. I feel like I've spent a ton of time unpacking...yet you should see the crap all over my room. The kitchen is just about done (but not), my room is a disaster! I don't get my bed til Thursday..and unfortunately, a lot revolves around the bed! Once I get everything in its place, there WILL be pictures, I promise.

So, whoa, look at me, all college-educated! I graduated college. I never thought it would actually happen, but it did. I'm not sure if it's entirely hit me yet. I don't think I've been away from it long enough yet.. I still feel like this move is a long weekend. I feel weird putting my stuff in cabinets and clothes in the closet... I keep telling myself this is only temporary. Yeah, I highly doubt (and hope) this isn't the house that I'll live in for the majority of my life, so this move isn't permanent..but so far, I like it and I want to be here for a while. I guess the past few years and all the moving I did has scarred me.

Here's some pics from grad:








I started my job hunt yesterday. I applied to about 7 places. I would have done more, but some of the places didn't have any positions or couldn't find their applications...do I really want to be a part of that anyway? I also e-mailed a few people on Craigslist, too..maybe they will pull through? IDK, but I need something, FAST!

And, I know this will probably wear off, but I LOVE to cook! I love having a kitchen. Granted, the only thing I've made in MY kitchen is mac n cheese...but I cooked for boy a few times. A. He loves my cooking, B. I love my cooking, and C. I don't feel like I'm eating mass-cooked, processed, laxative-laced food! Woo!

Alright, hopefully I can finish unpacking today. But I suppose I have to start before I finish, huh?

xo Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment