Saturday, April 17, 2010

Une vidéo pour vous!

Hi!

So I'm really excited right now for a number of reasons. Ready?


One: I'm currently in Cassie's room, blogging!
Two: I'm using Cassie's Mac!
Three: Cassie, on her Mac, made a video of some footage that we made while in Europe (remember that Vlog I mentioned way back when and never happened? Well, it kiiiinda did). I JUST saw it for the first time, and I loooove it. I just uploaded it to YouTube. I'm going to link to it at the end of this post. :)
Four: I got that mock OPI out of the way this morning. I felt like I did HORRRRRRIBLE. Like, truly terrible.  However, Dr. P-T said I did fine and did well, and gave me some constructive criticism. She let me borrow some tapes (VHS, lol) and gave me some ways to boost my French during the summer.

I have no plans for the weekend. I guess I could write some papers. But I probably won't. Sen10ritis at its best.

Um, what else? Not sure. But I'm really excited for this video. Watch it all the way through, it's amazing.





xo Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment