Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nancy Négative

I'm iffy about this weather. It's nice to not have to carry a sweatshirt or coat with me anymore (although I always feel like I'm forgetting something when I leave my room). And, it definitely feels nice to be outside in nice weather. Like 75-80, no humidity and a slight breeze. Perfect. Unfortunately, that combination rarely happens.

But when it's TOO hot, too muggy...ew. I hate being sweaty and frizzy and gross. I also absolutely detest bugs. I feel like I need to shower every ten minutes.

I was excited about flip flops, but I realized how much they hurt my feet and back after walking around in them allll day.  My tank tops have proven to be too low-cut so I have to keep my eye on my shirt to make sure my bra isn't completely hanging out. I have an arm thing (you know, everyone has that ONE part of their body that they are self-conscious about?) so whenever I go sleeveless or cap sleeves, I have to wear a shrug or something, so I'm usually even hotter because of the layers.

And my hair. Oh, my poor hair. I'm not even getting into that.

Stef and I decided that there is a positive correlation between the temperature rising and the shortness of skirts. Oh, oh, my favorite are the sluts who layout side the dorms in bikinis, on towels. Like they're at the beach or something.

Needless to say, I'm in a bad mood. I'm stressed out but I really don't have a reason to be. I probably shouldn't be blogging in this mood, but I kinda wanted to.

PS - My new blog is coming together! I think I found a layout I'm in love with! I'm going to start posting there and filling in the gaps..it'll be launched soon!

xo Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment