Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Et tout tombe..

Since my last post, my life has been six letters. STRESS.

I'm not going to go into great detail, but just a lot of things have been eh lately. Money, mostly. I don't have a lot of time to get it together and have everything figured out, and the pressure is on. My options are extremely limited and I have a ton to think about.

The chances of me adopting a dog in the near future are greatly dropping, and it's really upsetting me. Maybe there will be a turn of events, but right now, it's not looking good. Maybe in a few months it'll be different. Also, I desperately want a Mac, because my computer is turning into crap not-so-slowly and surely, but I'm afraid I'll have to make do for a while longer. =\.

On the bright side, I got my moving date, and it happens to be the day after I graduate. As much as I'm looking forward to it, that week(end) is going to be CRAZY. Moving out of Rider the first Saturday or Sunday, doctor and dentist appointments that Monday, getting my car into the mechanic for who knows how many days, packing up all of my stuff and it needs to be loaded into the car and ready to go by say Wednesday night.That Thursday my mom graduates, Friday is my graduation, Saturday is moving day. Sunday is unpacking and Monday starts my new life. Evan's coming home that weekend, I'm so excited! I thought he might not be able to make it, so I'm really happy he'll be there. =]. 

Whew. I have a lot to do, a lot to arrange and figure out, and even more to think about! Oh, and I still have three papers to go.

23 days til graduation. :D

xo Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment