Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trop Occupée!

So, it's been a while, and I've been threatened to colored Easter eggs in my face if I don't update. And since my options for the day are to write a paper and blog, clearly blogging won =P.

Anywho, so many great things have happened since my last post. The UConn situation was a bit bumpy, but has improved immensely. Things with boy are still great, he met my mom for a spur-of-the-moment dinner and we had a great time.. it wasn't totally awkward and Mom likes him, so yay! And he's still talking to me, so that's always a good sign. He's moving to CT on Thursday, and his apartment will be >30 mins away from mine in May. Oh, right, I found an apartment! Tomorrow I'll complete the rental application and send it in. Also found a roommate, her name is Melissa and she's not psycho! Thank goodness. Assuming the application process goes well, we'll be moving around May 16-18th, so yeah, clear your schedules so you can help me =P (Really, if you can help, I'll need you!). I'm so happy things are falling into place, all I need now if for the next 7 weeks to FLY.

In the last week, I've been in five states (MA, CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE) and have passed by 3 football stadiums multiple times (Patriots, Giants, Eagles). I'm totally sick of being in cars. Accordingly,  my mom has my car for the next few days =[. Dear Mom, please don't ruin her. Kthx, Stacey.  And, yay, I get to see Dana, Leah, and Adj on Friday, so I better have my car back.

In other news, Thursday will officially be one month that I haven't had soda. It hasn't been terrible..once in a while I crave it. But I think that after a little while, I'm going to let myself have it once in a while. But I want to see how long I can go without it. A few people have commented that I lost a little weight (even though I don't believe them).

I'm kind of dreading the week ahead. Despite having two classes canceled because Dr. Sullivan is in Paris (lucky!), I have a paper due on Wednesday that I haven't even looked at, a presentation on Thursday, and I missed a class last week so I need to catch up on notes (it's one of those classes that the PowerPoints mean nothing unless you're in class where he explains them). A test and another paper or two due next week..argh =[. I'm so over this. The only thing keeping me sane is the promise of .....


..in just a few more weeks.



(it's the UConn mascot logo. Go Huskies!!)

xo Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment