Monday, March 8, 2010

Je suis obligée...

I had to. It's hysterical. Mean girls mixed with Disney Princesses! <33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQeTlxhhmEo#

Hahahahahahaha!

After you recover from that, here's a blog post. 2 Days in a row, woo!!

Today was a decent day, despite the paper from last night that I still haven't written (which I should be doing now!) and the headache I'm currently fighting. But, let's see, I had a pretty productive morning..got up early, did some last minute homework, straightened my hair, relaxed. Went to both classes, then worked til about a half hour ago, then visited Steffy. She's going to apply to a grad school in CT! She's looking into a school that's about an hour away from UConn, so if she decides to go, we could live together about halfway from each and still be fine (even though I'd ideally like to live much closer, I'd do it for her!).

On Sunday, my mom, Ray, Erica, and I are heading to UConn for a tour. Should be fun! It'll be the first time seeing the campus - so basically I'll spend my Spring Break (next week) researching for every piece of information ever on UConn. I'm such a Hermione =P.

UConn is also having an off-campus housing fair on the 24th, so I'm going to miss class for it and head up there.. hopefully my mom and Stef will come, I realllllly don't want to go by myself for a few reasons: 1. I don't wanna make the trip alone, and 2. I know nothing about renting an apartment, the lingo, landlords, anything. Advice welcome!!

So I think I should probably stop blogging and start writing that paper. Blah.

xo Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment