Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reportage sur Chris Rithin

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted, but, I've been quite bogged down with school work lately. Speaking of schoolwork, I've written a bunch of feature stories for my Feature Writing class. I'm actually sitting in class now after just handing in my latest feature, about actor Chris Rithin (great guy and amazing actor! @chrisrithin on Twitter) and how he uses Twitter/Facebook. Also, a big thanks to Isabelle for letting me get her point of view for the piece! She's a doll, check out her Twitter, @SammysWorld.

Here's my Chris Rithin feature story :D :

Christopher Rithin Feature Story, COM316: Feature Writing, Professor R. Hirsch, Summer II 2009
Hope you enjoy, leave comments!

Stace xo

3 comments:

  1. Thats brilliant Stace! - You took the words right out of my mouth! :D It is very good and a nice read, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a blog! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That article is really good!
    Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete