Friday, August 14, 2009

Je travaille maintenant! :D

Haha, yes, for all of you who speak French, you know I'm currently sitting at work. I was asked to come in to do something specific, and that thing isn't ready, so yeah. I'm blogging.

So, I kind of want to establish a theme for my blog... but I can't think of one / decide on one. Feel free to shoot some suggestions! Oh, btw, if you have a blog or know of any cool blogs, let me know and I'll check them out and probably post them in that little list I have on my sidebar.

So, I guess for now I'll post some interesting findings. I came across this picture a while back and since then, I've always wanted to do something with it, but I didn't know what. So I'm blogging it, I guess.


Yep, that's a balloon animal sculpture. :D I think it's at the Met in NYC. I could be wrong though.

What else have I found? Well, I'll tell you.


Disney Princess Wedding Dresses!! I like the Belle one. I knew there was an underlying reason why she was always my favorite.


That poor elephant. But, it's a cute picture anyway. Next!


I love LOLcats. and LOLporcupines. I kind of want one, they are so cute!

And to wrap up this meaningless post, lol, here's a picture of me from yesterday. The summer office workers (aka, me and 3 others) had a summer project to make these workshop videos, and we did an Alice in Wonderland theme. They made me be the Queen of Hearts.



Now that I've thoroughly embarrassed myself, I guess it's time to end this post. I'll hopefully find something much more meaningful for next time.

Stace xo

No comments:

Post a Comment