Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Renaissance?

I know it's been forever since I've posted. And this one will definitely be a short one, I'm just waiting for my roomie (Sarah) to finish something on her computer.

So, I've been thinking, and I think I want to restart my blog, by putting some more interesting stuff up here, and spreading the word of it. I doubt it will ever get far at all, but it's really just for fun. Nothing's holding me back, so why the hell not?

So enough business, this is what I'm up to lately:

  • I've this nasty sunburn on my back, it's terrible and painful and won't go away. It's hindering everything I do. It's beginning to itch, so hopefully the healing process is underway.
  • I seem to be boggled down by homework and stuff, but truthfully I don't really have much, I'm just being a slacker. This whole summer I haven't done much, and I'm starting to feel the results of it. Don't ask what those results are, lol.
  • I'm still in my HP phase, I assume I will be for a bit, probably until school starts. Once the regular semester kicks in, I'll probably be back to normal.
Alright, roomie is ready to head to dinner, so I'll be going. Class tonight and then maybe I'll do some hunting for an interesting blog post.

Stace xo

No comments:

Post a Comment