Thursday, May 21, 2009

Il fait beau aujourd'hui!

Soo, today is going well so far :)

I worked 11-4:30 at the tutoring center.. it was pretty slow, but I did all the things Kendall needed me to do. Betty's list is still pretty untouchable. I miss Betty!

I went down to dinner after work and sat with some of my suitemates, Teresa, Marli, and I thiiiiink Marli's boyfriend, I forget his name, or if he's her boyfriend, but he's really nice. Dinner was gross per usual, but the company was fun.

I walked back to my room, it felt sooo nice to walk outside, the temperature is so nice out. It was fa-reeeezing inside the BLC.

I'm kind of sleepy, though, I think it's because the weather is so nice. I wish I could be lazy for the rest of the day. I have class in about an hour.

Intro to News Writing.. looove my prof, can't wait to go back to class.. but at the same time, I don't feel like going at all.

Change of plans already for this weekend. Having a drink with Jenn tonight instead of tomorrow, probably not going to see Russ tomorrow, might be working 10-2 with Kendall instead. I still might go home tomorrow night to pick up those few things. Maaaybeh, maybe not. I could do some laundry too. Hmm, good idea. I'm going to write that on my to-do list. Ooh, ooh, maybe on Fri, I'll go home early and hit the beach!! But then I don't work.. what to do, what to do. Saturday is still the same.. helping Ray and Erica move. Excited! Sunday is lazy still, woo. And Monday! No class, no work.. reeeeelaxing.

I would so love to nap right now. But that's not gonna happen. So, I'll do some work I guess.

Laterr.

Stace xo

No comments:

Post a Comment